Sunday 27 November 2011

New Things


Life is always more engaging and exciting when you have a bit of change i.e. new things! Tea towel from my Mum, a little project completed (cleaning out the golden syrup from the tin to make a vase - I've been meaning to do this for ages as we don't really eat the stuff!) and new flowers (anyone know what they're called? They look like hydrangeas) and finally, best of all, our new baby kitty who has already successfully managed (like all cats) to wrap us around her little paw.

6 comments:

  1. I do fancy a nice teatowel :)
    Look at the leaves, I think those flowers are hydrangeas. They're very beautiful. And speaking of beautiful, what a pretty kitty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pure joy....and so love that tin! I have missed visiting you...hope you are well! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. just lovely! love the little tin :) kel x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the simplicity and colours of those images! X

    ReplyDelete
  5. The final photo is gorgeous and definitely frame-worthy.

    Happy day!

    ReplyDelete

It's so wonderful to read all your comments, thanks for stopping by Cornflakes & Honey! x :-)