Thursday 12 January 2012

Looking for the perfect shade…


{via}

As we are now well and truly in the thick of summer (at last) I’ve been looking at colour palates in the hope of finding the perfect shade of lipstick for summer. I know, I know, I am starting the year with very high thoughts!

Letting you in on a little secret, after quite a bit of research and hunting on online I think I've found my favourite bright shades…Revlon’s Kiss Me Coral and the now discontinued line, Strawberry Suede (I know where to get this from if you’re interested so just shoot me an email!). So pretty and they can be toned down or mixed together like in this picture above. I never normally wear anything on my lips but for some reason, perhaps I'm picking up a current trend, I have been obsessed lately with getting the perfect shade.

If you have any great lippy tones you’d like to share, I’m all ears J

7 comments:

  1. My favorite shade ever is now discontinued from Shu Uemura, I was deeply upset but replaced with a similar shade shade from Mac! I wish I could rock red lips but does not look good against my skin...

    Hugs & kisses from South Florida,
    http://acasadava.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funnily enough, I was just thinking this morning that I need to branch out a bit with my lipstick choices!! I've started a 30 for 30 series on my blog and putting the outfits together has made me want to zing things up a bit!!

    I shall keep my eye out for the undiscontinued shade! Thank you so much for the tip!

    And I'm very proud to be your 300th follower!!

    Sarahx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Usually more into reds and berry tones I am now discovering pink!
    My recent favorite is Nars Roman Holiday.
    P.S: just discovered your blog and really liking it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you find something wonderful; I am sure you will!!
    laura x

    ReplyDelete
  5. The worst thing about finding an awesome shade is when they discontinue the line. I will be shooting you an email to get some of the awesome strawberry color lipstick. I love this shade that you have on in the picture. It is the perfect summer color.


    Online PhD UK by Mary Alford

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the crochet hat and the way you took this photo. I crocheted some hats, but I couldn't create this type.


    Helen @ Tesol Certification

    ReplyDelete
  7. افضل شركة تنظيف بالدمام تعتبر من أشهر الشركات الموجودة في الدمام والتي تمتلكها شركة القوة لخدمات التنظيف المتعددة، وهي تقدم خدمة ممتازة جدا وحازت على ثقة الكثير من العملاء بسبب الدقة والأمانة في تقديم خدمة التنظيف بمختلف أنواعها، وتقدم الشركة خدمات التنظيف لمختلف الهيئات والمؤسسات والفلل والبيوت، لذلك دعنا نتعرف على شركة تنظيف بالدمام والخدمات التي تقدمها من خلال هذا المقال.

    شركة تنظيف بيوت بالدمام
    شركة تنظيف فلل بالدمام
    شركة مكافحة حشرات بالدمام
    شركة رش مبيدات بالدمام
    شركة ابادة حشرات بالدمام
    https://al-koya.com
    شركة تنظيف سجاد بالدمام
    شركة تنظيف موكيت بالدمام

    ReplyDelete

It's so wonderful to read all your comments, thanks for stopping by Cornflakes & Honey! x :-)