Wednesday 26 May 2010

A little sunshine

























{Images 1, 2}

The rain is unrelenting at the moment so I need some fun summery pictures to lift my spirits! Walking with beautiful flowers in a meadow and bright colourful summer clothes :-)

It still amazes me after 5 years living in Australia that it can get cold and rain so much! I think us Brits are victims of false marketing or perhaps only north Queensland is being featured! ;-)

Sorry for those who couldn't see yesterday's post, so annoying! Not sure how some of us could see it while others couldn't but I've reloaded it so hopefully it works now!

Hope you're having a lovely morning/evening! x

12 comments:

  1. Anna darling, today was a lovely sunny day here, I wish I could wrap it up and send it your way.

    Duchess

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photos ~ hope you get some sunshine soon! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. hope you get some sunshine soon sweetie XXX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isn't it just!!!! A bit of colour was just what was needed along with a hot chocolate.
    Carmel

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh hope it stops raining, what a downer hey.

    This is cheerful and bright....ah summer ;)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Darn that false marketing! Weather is always better in Queensland. Bit breezy today but the sun is shining brightly. I'll send you some.
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  7. It works!! ....wowww what a colors!!! beautiful.............rain?? ...........mmmmmmmmmmm.........now make a happy day you can do it !! hugs from Ria.....

    ReplyDelete
  8. A big sunshine to me, Anna. That first image is adorable! The second too by the way, those color boost is awesome. I did ask Mr. Weatherman to keep the rain in his pocket for at least a couple of days, he apologized and will do so ;)
    Wishing you a wonderful Wednesday evening, sending some sunbeams your way. xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh these are so fabulous and bright and sunny. I love to look at photos like these when it's rainy & dreary out. Hope the weather turns soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. What beautiful images! I just love them. I was debating about whether or not to go to the park today and that first image helps me decide I definitely should!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh we have lovely sunshine here in Ireland for a change. It's so nice as we are so use to cold and wet weather. Thanks for sharing the lovely images, love your guilt mirror too :)

    All things nice...

    ReplyDelete

It's so wonderful to read all your comments, thanks for stopping by Cornflakes & Honey! x :-)