Tuesday 15 February 2011

Out and about

I thought I'd share some pictures from our weekend - well a small part of it. I love exploring new places, especially on overcast, mysterious days.

It felt a bit like Autumn here. I'm always amazed by the number of orange leaves on the ground in summer in Australia. A little smidgen of house envy crept in when I snapped this baby on the left (3rd row down). I won't even tell you how much I think, correction, know(!), it's worth. Some days I wonder whether we will ever be able to afford a house...

Anyway more pressing things to address: It's 5am right now, I'm so sleepy (yes I know what I'm I doing, blogging of all things!). Off to catch a horrifically early flight to Melbourne, bleugh the things a girl's gotta do! Have a great day.

7 comments:

  1. Happy Valentine's Day! I'm so jealous of your summer weather but it's actually warmed up a bit here in Chicago - 45 degrees! Our 500 feet of snow is finally melting away!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those homes in the first pic.
    Your blog is looking lovely...loving the new changes
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. i can't wait till i see leaves again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the terrace houses, we dont get many of those in Brisbane.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, pretty houses!!

    Thanks for commenting and welcome to follow. :)

    Hug, Bettina.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Anna, very beautiful houses and pictures you have here! I love the style and colors. Have a great weekend,
    love Maaike

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know what you mean about being able to afford a house, I read a report the other day that the Sydney property market is the second least affordable in the world!! Beautiful photos as always :-)

    ReplyDelete

It's so wonderful to read all your comments, thanks for stopping by Cornflakes & Honey! x :-)