Monday 4 April 2011

Last days of summer

Here is a photo a friend took at Palm Beach last year (I'm third in from the left)...Lovely sunny days like these are now drawing to a close. We've just had to put our clocks back an hour so it's now dark at 6pm :-/

Ah well, all good things must come to an end to make way for other good things like the hyacinths I now see in bloom at my local florist, being able to wear my favourite trench coat and autumn accessories and cosy up at home with hot chocolates and my favourite pink fluffy covered hot water bottle, hehe. We have a few more weeks of lovely sunny warm weather before winter so we are set to make the most of it on the weekends with lots of beach visits, walks and little outings.

I'm excited for everyone back home in England going into Spring, such a beautiful season with all the bulbs sprouting up everywhere. :-)

4 comments:

  1. I fear that summer will never end here in Perth...we still have temps in the mid 30's. Am longing for some rainy days :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, I am making the most of it too. This warm weather wont last long I know it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eeny Meeny Miny Mo! You could all be one family. Make the most of this warm weather while it lasts hey!!

    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, there are good things about each season. I have already got the fire on down here in Tassie. Nice and cosy :)
    By the way, your pics of Black and Spiro were gorgeous! I'd love to visit that store :)

    ReplyDelete

It's so wonderful to read all your comments, thanks for stopping by Cornflakes & Honey! x :-)