Friday 26 March 2010

Like Mother Like Daughter



















A photo of my bedroom at 'home' which I thought I'd share with you as it's a little shabby chic.

I say 'home' because this is in fact my parents house! And yes, I still have a room there with all my things that make me happy when I stay :-)

I've been collecting beautiful and gorgeous things since I was 16 and it's fair to say my Mum's been a huge influence on my style, taking me around numerous vintage fairs and antique shops. I got the thrill of the chase for a unique find young! :-)

Have a lovely weekend!

2 comments:

  1. So lovely...I love the blue crystals! I adore the shabby chic style too. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the chandelier...and the collection of what looks like china and antiques on the dresser. Isn't it nice to always have a place at 'home', no matter how old we may get? I have a room still as well.

    ReplyDelete

It's so wonderful to read all your comments, thanks for stopping by Cornflakes & Honey! x :-)