Monday 29 November 2010

A corner of my home

Here is a corner of my home full of lovely things I have found at flea markets and op shops (in fact, I don't think I really need to keep saying this to you all as you know exactly where I buy everything - almost!).

I'm spreading out these little red flowers amongst vases to create more of a festive vibe around our home. Oh and more of my frames are finding a home on the wall in this corner. The rectangular Italian brass frame is a slightly smaller version of one I bought a few months ago (and is hanging from another wall) which helps tie in the look. Nine months ago I would never have thought to do this so big cheers for the inspirational world blogging!

No doubt I'll be changing this little corner around again in a few weeks (as I do).

Happy Monday! xx

6 comments:

  1. Like your style and great photos! Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! You find the most amazing things Anna! Have a lovely week :)

    Christine
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the little pretty nooks in your home...so feminine and fresh :)x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I changed some of my corners today...love yours. xoxoxo hugs for a great week.xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the vintage frames hung together like you did in this corner! Beautiful! Take care, Caroline

    ReplyDelete

It's so wonderful to read all your comments, thanks for stopping by Cornflakes & Honey! x :-)