Monday 1 March 2010

A sneaky peak inside my home

A few things in my home :-)

My 'beachy' looking bookcase, was discarded by an old housemate a couple of years ago. I saw a find, seized the opportunity and painted it a few coats of white to spruce it up and make it more appealing :-).

My lighthouse candle lantern I found while casually purusing the aisles of Kmart one day. The hanging beaded snowflake was a present from London. The wire wall sconce I bought when I was a teen (started collecting young!) which I brought back with me from my recent trip home in the UK.

My funky black bowl was bought in a little shop in Manly for $20. It's so pretty empty I can't put anything in it!

Lastly, my favourite flowers, lilies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's so wonderful to read all your comments, thanks for stopping by Cornflakes & Honey! x :-)