Monday 1 August 2011

Need more greens


There has been a lot of entertaining in our little household of late and it has meant that I've fallen off the wagon with my good eating (I can hear my friends saying 'what good eating?' but I'll just ignore that!) Chips, cheese, olive oil, ice cream, lots of wine and champagne. I guess that's just winter dining for you!

Today there are going to be many more greens on my plate that's for sure. Funny that I am filling my home at the moment with lots of lush green tropical plants but not my plate!

Hope you all had a great weekend? I'm sad mine is over but already planning the next which is making me smile. x

3 comments:

  1. I've been trying to eat more greens as well! It's always nice to have a break though and have some sweets every now and then :)
    I hope you have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm one of those odd people who love and crave green veg. I love raw broccoli, beans and peas but gave to admit I think I need to eat more :)
    Ps what a beautiful plate above!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I get like that too if I go for a day or two without greens! Although I do eat a lot of junk too in between meals (naughty!) I still love my vegies.

    ReplyDelete

It's so wonderful to read all your comments, thanks for stopping by Cornflakes & Honey! x :-)