Tuesday, 15 February 2011

Out and about

I thought I'd share some pictures from our weekend - well a small part of it. I love exploring new places, especially on overcast, mysterious days.

It felt a bit like Autumn here. I'm always amazed by the number of orange leaves on the ground in summer in Australia. A little smidgen of house envy crept in when I snapped this baby on the left (3rd row down). I won't even tell you how much I think, correction, know(!), it's worth. Some days I wonder whether we will ever be able to afford a house...

Anyway more pressing things to address: It's 5am right now, I'm so sleepy (yes I know what I'm I doing, blogging of all things!). Off to catch a horrifically early flight to Melbourne, bleugh the things a girl's gotta do! Have a great day.

8 comments:

  1. Happy Valentine's Day! I'm so jealous of your summer weather but it's actually warmed up a bit here in Chicago - 45 degrees! Our 500 feet of snow is finally melting away!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those homes in the first pic.
    Your blog is looking lovely...loving the new changes
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the terrace houses, we dont get many of those in Brisbane.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, pretty houses!!

    Thanks for commenting and welcome to follow. :)

    Hug, Bettina.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Anna, very beautiful houses and pictures you have here! I love the style and colors. Have a great weekend,
    love Maaike

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know what you mean about being able to afford a house, I read a report the other day that the Sydney property market is the second least affordable in the world!! Beautiful photos as always :-)

    ReplyDelete

It's so wonderful to read all your comments, thanks for stopping by Cornflakes & Honey! x :-)