Friday 18 February 2011

Silver twinkles

Some pretty sparkly things to finish the week. The top picture is of my 'new' necklace made completely of little sequins (I love it) and the second picture is part of my pale pink silk top which has silver sequins all around the layers - it's very pretty, I will show you a better photo another time. Today I am joining the lovely Joyce who is hosting Friday Pretties, she's such a sweetheart :)

It's almost here and boy am I looking forward to it after a crazy week of work....Have a lovely weekend! xx

8 comments:

  1. Oh, my message disappeared! I said that I love the necklace, especially the dark wire against the sparkles. Friday is a good day for sparkles! Have a lovely one :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty necklace. So glad it's nearly Friday too...the weekend at last!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...Great necklace...cute top..can't wait to see it on!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh!!! Pretty and Sparkly!
    Thank you for joining my little party this week. And I am glad that the linky worked out after all.
    I hope that you have a Fun-Filled Friday and a very relaxing weekend,
    Joyce

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that necklace! I like the new setup of your blog :)
    I hope you have a great weekend, Anna!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We both seem to be in a sparkly mood! I just love this I can't seem to figure how you made the necklaces...I hope you post the instructions for a craft for us soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely idea... they look amazing. I am sure someone would like to know how to make it. Have a great weekend. Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful necklace! Enjoy the lovely weekend, Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete

It's so wonderful to read all your comments, thanks for stopping by Cornflakes & Honey! x :-)