Friday 8 April 2011

England meets India

{via}

More lovely inspiration today. This room has a very worldly feel about it with it's old English antique chairs and touch of Indian charm (I think I've got that right?).

Btw...if you hadn't heard in Australia already, it's national garage sale day this Sunday and all the media groups are getting in on sponsoring it. Who knew what so many of us have been doing for so long...recycling...was so cool! :-)

Wishing you all a wonderful weekend, I'm so excited it's Friday again!

3 comments:

  1. gorgeous! just stumbled across your blog and so glad i did! now following :)

    xo.ashley ashley nicole catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. National Garage Sale Day?! I had no idea.. How fun. I'll be sure to keep my eyes peeled.

    Happy weekend to you.

    xx Charlotta

    ReplyDelete
  3. i sort of think national garage sale day sounds fabulous. i wonder how i can get this to happen in at least my neighborhood :)

    ReplyDelete

It's so wonderful to read all your comments, thanks for stopping by Cornflakes & Honey! x :-)