Tuesday 3 May 2011

Silver trays and grey linings


Well I've felt like the sky above me just wants to burst it's cotton wool like grey clouds all over my new trench coat today but I have my large old fashioned umbrella at the standby. I wonder if we'll have a storm tonight...

Must get around to cleaning my silver tray which sits on our wooden chest and keeps staring at me every time I curl up on the sofa. A flea market vintage find,  can you believe my silver tray was once a wedding present...?

3 comments:

  1. Looks like a gorgeous tray. I know what you mean about things staring at you! So sad that the tray wasn't handed down to someone in the family who wanted to care for it. Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chic tray! It's just stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that tray and I have a very soft spot for a little tarnish! It looks so beautiful with the flowers sitting on that wood! I wouldn't be in too much of a hurry to get up and clean it! X

    ReplyDelete

It's so wonderful to read all your comments, thanks for stopping by Cornflakes & Honey! x :-)